Hey :) I'm Joanna Brogan and I'm a student in NQ Computing at West Lothian College in Livingston. I'm writing a blog about Coloursfest, which is a massive Dance music Festival held every year in Glasgow.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

ColoursFest 2010!!!!!!!!! :D

June the 5th this year will be my first time going to Coloursfest!!! Im sooooo sooooo EXCITED!!!! :D

Bought my Ticket :) 2 of my best friends Laura and Joanne are coming with me, its their first time too so were all really excited for it!! :)

I cant waitt to see Showtek, Above and Beyond, the NoiseControllers,Mauro Picotto and loads others

Its quite far away from where i live as its being held in Glasgow but were getting a minibus to take us there and pick us up at the end when we'l all probably be veryyy drunk lol!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment